- Director, Business Development
- University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Associate
- bioStratica – Innovation Associate
- B.S. Biology – Penn State University
- Ph.D. Cellular & Molecular Pathology – University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Nuschke is a recent Ph.D. recipient from the University of Pittsburgh in Cellular and Molecular Pathology, where he studied regenerative medicine through stem cell technologies for wound healing. His expertise revolves around keeping implanted cells alive to allow them to heal injuries effectively. During his training, Austin took his translational research and worked extensively on its commercialization, where he developed an interest in healthcare technology and innovation. Since joining healthStratica, Austin has led the CaringTXT growth to universities across the Mid-Atlantic.